‘Content is King’, i know you are bored by hearing this but can’t avoid it it is so true to be said because visitors are more interested to read the content on your websites, more than the product’s features. That is the reason, all article directories now want quality and productive articles and SEOs are finding it hard to get acceptance from them.
Article writing has become the most innovative and effective technique of marketing your businesses online. It helps in bringing traffic to your website, How? You add links of your websites in the articles or author bio section and submit them to various good article directories. With the recent Panda update, article directories have become more cautious towards the links due to spammers. So getting article published in directories is very tough these days. So here are some tips for you to get your article published in article directories without any doubt or confusion!
What needs to be done?
The most common factors noticed in article marketing are:
- Article creation: Firstly, write an article with quality content
- Submission: Submit your articles at the top or good article directories with good PR
- Planning: Determine how many articles need to be written in order to achieve the results.
- Promotion: You submit the articles, but what is the use of them if no one reads them. Promote your published articles.
General tips for right away Article Submissions
- Target your market correctly.
- Don’t expect from the publishers to publish your ad or press release, so avoid them.
- Be informative and add interest for the readers in your article.
- Always proofread your work, no one is perfect.
- Create a title that says it all about the article.
- Divide your content into small paragraphs and bullets.
- Go through the format of your article.
- Add decent and related visual effects, not more than 1.
- Follow the publisher’s and directories’ guideline and rules accordingly.
- Create a good author profile.
- Submit your articles for the most appropriate categories i.e. Cell Phone in Cell phone category, not electronics. Do not just put your articles in the top unrelated categories.
- Be scheduled and consistent with your work and submissions. Submit 5 articles per week, rather than 50.
- Include a summary for your article.
- Last but not the least, be simple and be 100% unique. Avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes.
Thats it… so if you follow these steps for your article submission campaign, surely your article will get published in directories. There is no doubt in it. So stop reading and start acting!